We are opening a position for highly motivated software developer engineer to work as part of our development engineering team.
Your responsibility may cover different aspects of software development: architecture, graphical user interface, unit testing, bug fixing and performance optimization. You will also have to work with the test engineering team to ensure quality of our products.
- You must possess an Engineering degree, Master or PhD of Electrical Engineering/Computer Science (or similar)
- Knowledge in C/C++ (STL)
- Experience in the EDA or semiconductor field is a plus
- Knowledge in Tcl scripting language is a plus
- Knowledge in Qt libraries would be a plus
- User experience in versioning and revision control system (ie: svn, git) is appreciated
- Linux OS
The candidate must have excellent communication (oral/written) in French and in English. He/she must be self-directed, proactive and team-oriented.
The successful candidate will provide technical support to users of Defacto’s design solutions in several applications: Smartphone, autonomous vehicle, etc. He/she will be working closely with the R&D team based in Grenoble and with the Field Application Engineers based in North America, Asia and Europe.
Engineer with a Master degree with a minimum of 3 years of experience in the domain, and the following skills:
- Practice of UNIX / Linux, using C-shell
- Expertise in scripting: Tcl, Perl
- Knowledge of digital circuit design: Verilog, VHDL
- Knowledge of front-end tools: RTL synthesis, Design For Test, Simulation, Formal equivalence
- Experience of EDA tools in the design flow of integrated circuits
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Your English skills are very good
- Self-reliance and work actively with members of the R & D team.
Experience within a large semiconductor or an EDA company is a plus
EDA Design Solutions