The successful candidate will provide technical support to users of Defacto’s design solutions in several applications: Smartphone, autonomous vehicle, etc. He/she will be working closely with the R&D team based in Grenoble and with the Field Application Engineers based in North America, Asia and Europe.
Engineer with a Master degree with a minimum of 3 years of experience in the domain, and the following skills:
- Practice of UNIX / Linux, using C-shell
- Expertise in scripting: Tcl, Perl
- Knowledge of digital circuit design: Verilog, VHDL
- Knowledge of front-end tools: RTL synthesis, Design For Test, Simulation, Formal equivalence
- Experience of EDA tools in the design flow of integrated circuits
- Your English skills are very good
- Self-reliance and work actively with members of the R & D team.
- Experience within a large semiconductor or an EDA company is a plus
Apply for this job