We are opening a position for highly motivated software developer engineer to work as part of our development engineering team.
Your responsibility may cover different aspects of software development: architecture, graphical user interface, unit testing, bug fixing and performance optimization. You will also have to work with the test engineering team to ensure quality of our products. Responsabilities as part of the team will be:
- Collect internally customer requirements
- Support and develop existing and new Defacto solutions
- Work with product and test engineers to optimize development environment and design methodologies
- You must possess an Engineering degree, Master or PhD of Electrical Engineering/Computer Science (or similar)
- Experience in C/C++ and oriented object programming
- Experience in the EDA or semiconductor field is a plus
- Knowledge in Tcl scripting language is a plus
- Knowloedge in RTL languages (Verilog, SystemVerilog, VHDL) is a plus
- Knowledge in Qt libraries would be a plus
- User experience in versioning and revision control system (ie: svn, git) is appreciated
- Linux OS
The candidate must have excellent communication (oral/written) in French and in English. He/she must be self-directed, proactive and team-oriented.
Job Location - Grenoble, France
Annual Salary - 45-55k€